So today, I was with my mom running errands and seriously, every hour my dad would call her or my mom would call him to let him know where we were and what we were doing. Made me realize that that’s why they are still together after all these years, for as long as I could remember my parents were always letting each other know everything, about their day at work or stuff like that. Thank you to my parents, I love you both and you guys are such great examples.
My superhero? They’re all around me, i mean what else do i need beside my friends and family and God to save me, In fact they saved me this week, and myself… Sometimes you have no choice but save your self.
- I do believe that humans make mistakes, but wheather you learn from those mistakes or not , is what really makes you a worthy person
- I believe that life throws rocks at you,so that you know you have to watch out next time.
- I believe that if somebody lies to you, that they don’t love you, THATS PROBABLY A LIE IF THEY SAY THEY DO.
- I believe in what my gradmother used to say, whenever a door closes, a window will open.
- I believe that it should be hard to NOT care
- I believe that God put you through things that you can overcome
- I believe that you need to act upon your own beliefs, what is a belief if you do not do what you believe?
- I believe that everyday somebody has atleast 100 things to be thankful for.
- I believe that the reason we cry is to get rid of those negative thoughts in our head.
- I believe that you can fix anything the you mess up, if you try hard enough.
- I believe that sometimes, just like when you break glass… sometimes the pieces are meant to be put back together, it’s better off leaving it because you might just hurt yourself even more trying to put it back together.
I seriously, didn’t realize that i left my cellphone in the bathroom at school today. It wasn’t unitl passing period from 5th to 6th that i was looking for it. I was telling Robert G, that i seriously dont have my phone. Then right before I started freaking out, I walked in 6th period, and i was ready to dump my purse on my desk to look for my phone… Elena says ” Yvonne did you lose your phone?!” I was like oh shiittt how did you know ! Turns out her friend found it in the bathroom. I know its just a phone, and it could have easly been replaced, but for some reason… I felt so blessed.I mean, how many people lose their phone in a bathroom and ever get it back? This was the second time I left my phone in the bathroom at school. I’ve just been lucky it landed in the hands of honest people… so they do exist.. hahah. I have been so stressed out since school started and all, that I totallly almost lost myself on just the first weeek of school. I was prepared for all this stress, no one said it was going to be easy. I should probablly be doing my APUSH homework, but yeaa… just wanted to share that.