- You hug her tighter, and longer than anybody else could.
- Long, late night, and surprise phone calls are adorable. Even when there isn’t much to talk about at the moment.
- Ending up having phone sleepovers and waking up to someone special.
- She gets to feel loved 927474838 times more when you say those three special words than when her friends say it.
- There is another shoulder for her to lay on and it’s the most comfortablest.
- She gets to miss you and it’s a much stronger feeling than, “I love you.
- She loves that you accept her opinion, whatever it may be. The fact that you accept it without hesitation just because you love her is a plus. Especially if no one else agrees with her.
- She likes when she is laying next to you in bed alone and do absolutely nothing sexual. Just true, meaningful conversation.
- When you walk up to her and instantly grab her hand to walk her to class even though you know you’d be late is sweet and a gentleman-like thing to do.
- She simply gets to feel like she’s the most special, beautiful, and loved girl in the world. Luckily, in your eyes, she really is. <3
At the moment, i dont think it matters if i had a good day or bad day today. I think that i need to look at what I have, we have everything all around us, its our nature to look at things half empty when really the glass is more than half full most the time. We have people who love us care about us, listen to us , guide us, teach us, listen to us. Enjoy everything you’ve got, enjoy every second youre given , every 24 hours is important, it doesn’t matter if things are so dull, life on moves forward.